Thursday, February 19, 2009

2008 की सर्वश्रेष्ठ कविता

THE BEST POEM OF 2008

This poem was nominated by UN as the best poem of 2008, Written by an African Kid.

When I born, I black

When I grow up, I black

When I go in Sun, I black

When I scared, I black

When I sick, I black

And when I die, I still black


And you white fellow

When you born, you pink

When you grow up, you white

When you go in sun, you red

When you cold, you blue

When you scared, you yellow

When you sick, you green

And when you die, you gray

And you calling me colored?

2 comments:

seema gupta said...

" wonedrful...superb.."

Regards

Anonymous said...

I could not find any evidence to suggest that United Nations calls for such poetry nominations. The poem has no intrinsic validity other than being just racist. All newborns irrespective of their race and ethnicity are born with the same skin color, just variations of reddish purple.The skin is very transparent at birth. The skin tone that we observe is the color of the blood and as the baby starts getting oxygen they turn more pink and some body parts like toes may remain purplish as the maturation process proceeds.It takes several weeks before the baby gets permanent skin color. The hair of black people also turns gray due to the aging process. Hypothermia induces the same color changes in all races.This poem has no merit to qualify for any recognition. It is unfortunate that it is getting circulated.